What is DID Coping and Caring Support Group?
DID Coping and Caring Support Group is a safe and supportive community of people who have been diagnosed with Dissociative Identity Disorder. Our focus is one of healing and moving forward in our healing journeys.
Here you will be provided with many diverse forums where you can gain support and insight from others who feel and whom have been in similar situations. We also have informative articles and research in the areas of DID and Healing.
Our goal is to offer a safe, caring, and understanding environment where members can move forward in their healing and within their lives. Whether newly diagnosed or not, we can all learn and have much to gain from one another. We desire to surround other survivors with care, compassion, and resources.
Our Support Forum will provide each member a place of true compassion, acceptance, and privacy. Staff of DID Coping and Caring are supportive and validating. Members' privacy is very important. Posts are seen by members only and cannot be found through any search engine, such as Google, Bing, or Yahoo. Your comfort and safety is of utmost importance to us.
For more information or help navigating the site, setting up your profile, or applying for membership, please PM any of our Administrators, and we will be more than happy to help you! Also, please take a moment to read our Guidelines and Policies.
We very much appreciate your interest in our forum.
Shadow - Founder
Disclaimer: This forum is not associated or affiliated with any other support group online. Members are expected to seek help from 911, therapist, crisis line or hospital if in danger of harming self or others.
- Login and Registration Issues
- Why can't I log in?
- Why do I need to register at all?
- Why do I get logged off automatically?
- How do I prevent my username from appearing in the online user listings?
- I've lost my password!
- I registered but cannot log in!
- I registered in the past but cannot log in anymore!
- User Preferences and settings
- How do I change my settings?
- The times are not correct!
- I changed the timezone and the time is still wrong!
- My language is not in the list!
- How do I show an image below my username?
- How do I change my rank?
- When I click the e-mail link for a user it asks me to log in.
- Posting Issues
- How do I post a topic in a forum?
- How do I edit or delete a post?
- How do I add a signature to my post?
- How do I create a poll?
- How do I edit or delete a poll?
- Why can't I access a forum?
- Why can't I vote in polls?
- Formatting and Topic Types
- What is BBCode?
- Can I use HTML?
- What are Smileys?
- Can I post Images?
- What are Announcements?
- What are Sticky topics?
- What are Locked topics?
- User Levels and Groups
- What are Administrators?
- What are Moderators?
- What are Usergroups?
- How do I join a Usergroup?
- How do I become a Usergroup Moderator?
- Private Messaging
- I cannot send private messages!
- I keep getting unwanted private messages!
- I have received a spamming or abusive e-mail from someone on this board!